What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
An online course to earning massive profits in eBay
- Analyzing a market before entering by watching how well another seller is doing
- Exposing how much any eBay seller has made over the last 30 days
- Showing you how to find the super profitable products to sell
- Telling you how to automate and set up your eBook business
- Teaching you how to make money on the backend
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. iSpy Auction Riches scores 74.14/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.spyauctionriches.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: spyauctionriches.com you’ll also be taken through to spyauctionriches.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)